Thanks to the folks at Intuit for featuring our founder in their article about brand building and networking. Check out Ashley's branding tips below and read the full Intuit article here.
Excerpt: One of the most helpful tools that assisted Ashley during the process of creating OTHERWORLD’s business plan and branding strategy was the following exercise:
- Decide on your brand values. “If this brand were a person, what would he or she value? For OTHERWORLD, it's style, travel, wellness and celebration.”
- Create your brand personality. “If this brand were a person, what would he or she be like? For OTHERWORLD, we're daring, soulful, electric, worldly and free.”
- Identify your product offering. “From a product standpoint, what is the brand offering? For example, OTHERWORLD offers luxury resort wear for the bold, bohemian adventurer.”
- Determine your product differentiators. “Once you’ve identified this overarching offering, devise a few product differentiators. In the case of OTHERWORLD, every product is luxe and artistic, yet effortless to wear.”
- Craft your tag line. “Is there a single sentence or phrase that captures the essence of this brand (e.g. the brand’s personality, values and product)? Ours is ‘WANDER WITH PURPOSE’.”
Leave a comment